Powered by Blogger.

Indian Actress Prachi Desai Cute Pictures

Prachi Desai Hot
Prachi Desai Hot
Prachi Desai Hot
Prachi Desai Hot
Prachi Desai Hot
Prachi Desai Hot
Prachi Desai Hot
 Prachi Desai, who has been nominated in the best actress category at the IIFA awards for `Once Upon A Time In Mumbai`, said that the film brought her a lot of offers in Bollywood and she intends to do at least three films a year.

"My debut film `Rock On` was a stepping stone but `Once Upon A Time In Mumbai` was a life-changing experience. The film was my first commercial, typical Bollywood film, while `Rock On` was cult-ish.

"`Once Upon A Time In Mumbai` opened different doors for me... with different roles and films," Prachi told PTI.

The actress, who shot to fame with Ekta Kapoor`s `Kasamh Se`, made her Bollywood debut with Farhan Akhtar`s `Rock On` in 2008. Then came `Life Partner` (2009) alongside Tushar Kapoor. In 2010, she appeared in `Once Upon a Time in Mumbai` co-starring with Ajay Devgan, Emraan Hashmi and Kangana Ranaut.

"I am extremely choosy about my work. I am looking at projects that are younger and different from what I have done earlier... I started slowly in Bollywood but now I am looking at doing two-three or four films a year or even more.

"I have two films, one is tentatively titled `Joker`. This film is directed by new director Vikram Tuli and it stars Rajeev Khandelwal and me in the lead. It is a young film and should be coming up this year. Then I have a Shrishti Arya`s film with John Abraham," Prachi said.

About a rumour that she has turned down an on-screen kiss with John in the film, she said, "I don`t make a list of do`s and don`ts. If the situation, my role and the people involved in the film demand something then I will do it."

prachi desai fakes, prachi desai hot videos, prachi desai hot scene, prachi desai wallpapers, prachi desai pictures, prachi desai biography, prachi desai boyfriend, prachi desai hot kiss, prachi desai Hot Pictures, prachi desai Hot, Hot prachi desai Photos